How Much Does It Cost?
Though I make my home in Broward County I perform the majority of my weddings ceremonies all throughout Florida wherever I am requested to travel to deliver high quality wedding ceremonies.
My fees for services range from $500 - $700 in the South Florida Tri-County area depending on a a variety of factors, including: travel distance to venue, size of wedding party, involvement of a coordinator, need/desire for a rehearsal, etc. (Note: extra travel charges may exist if your wedding is outside of the South Florida area).
My services include:
- Regular communication with the couple via in person meetings, Skype, email, phone, etc.
- Providing a wide variety of resources to help generate ideas for the ceremony
- The creation of a meaningful and memorable ceremony that reflects the couples personalities and expresses their love for each other.
- Conducting the rehearsal (if needed)
- Performing the ceremony
- Completing the marriage license and filing it with the county clerks office
*A typical local South Florida 100 person wedding ranges between $500 - $600 which is competitive within our local wedding market depending on whether I need to be present at your rehearsal or not.
Schedule a meeting today with Archbishop ++Alexander to learn more about how he can help you create your dream come true...