How Much Does It Cost?
I perform the majority of my weddings ceremonies and sacramental rites in North Florida and all throughout the State of Florida wherever I am requested to travel in order to deliver high quality wedding ceremonies and sacramental rites.
My fees for services normally range from $250-$700 throughout all of Florida depending on a a variety of factors, including: travel distance to venue, number of people attending your wedding, involvement of a coordinator, need/desire for a rehearsal, etc. (Note: extra travel charges may exist depending on where you ceremony will be held).
My services include:
- Regular communication with the couple via in person meetings, Skype, email, phone, etc.
- Providing a wide variety of resources to help generate ideas for the ceremony
- The creation of a meaningful and memorable ceremony that reflects the couples personalities and expresses their love for each other.
- Conducting the rehearsal (if needed)
- Performing the ceremony
- Completing the marriage license and filing it with the county clerks office
*A typical local Florida wedding ranges between $250 - $700, which is competitive within our local wedding markets, depending the number of attendees and whether I need to be present at your rehearsal or not.
Schedule a meeting today with Archbishop ++Alexander to learn more about how he can help you create your dream come true...